Weaving kit as used in my weaving workshops includes:
- A beautiful wooden loom handmade in the UK - 30cm wide x 38cm tall.
- Weaving tools including handmade wooden weaving shuttle and shed stick, beating comb and 7 cm steel tapestry needle
- Strong cotton warp yarn for warping up your loom
- Handmade wooden rod for hanging your wall hanging
- "Introduction to Weaving on a Frame Loom" Guide which contains everything you need to know to create a woven wall hanging from start to finish, including how to weave shapes and patterns, how to add texture and fringe, and how to finish and hang your wall hanging.
- Eco-friendly cotton canvas bag to carry your loom and tools.
- A voucher entitling you to £30 off one of my weaving courses in 2018 or 2019 (dates to be announced; terms and conditions apply), or £20 off one of my one to one sessions (contact me to arrange).
All you'll need is wool!
*please note that the loom you will receive has been made with pine wood rather than beech so will look slightly different to the picture above; it will be just as beautiful though, I promise!